There are several opportunities if you would like to get involved with the community and get to know your neighbors. Our different committees are always looking for volunteers to help organize activities within the neighborhood and help keep our community beautiful.
Click here to contact the Christmas Committee. Christmas on the Lake has become one of the year’s main attractions at Woodwind Lakes. The Christmas Committee transforms our family pool and lake area into a Winter Wonderland full of fun. A visit from Santa Claus with an opportunity for pictures, food, entertainment, games, raffles and a silent auction make this a night to remember. Please check the community calendar for details on upcoming meeting dates and times.
Families of Woodwind Lakes
Click here to contact the committee.
This instrumental group coordinates the annual children's events throughout the year including:
4th of July Parade where all can honor Independence Day by decorating their bikes, strollers, wagons, and pets to march the parade route starting at the Family Pool and winding around Lake 1. After the parade, enjoy games, music and refreshments.
Click here to contact the committee.
The Grounds Committee oversees the "Common Areas" which include the maintenance of the landscaped common grounds, three lakes, mailbox areas and cul-de-sacs. We invite homeowners to join the Woodwind Lakes Grounds Committee and share ideas that would enhance the value and quality of life in Woodwind Lakes. It is also a great way to meet your neighbors. This committee is made up of residents from all Woodwind Lakes (WWL) sections who volunteer their time to ensure our naturally wooded neighborhood continues to be a welcome place for its residents. The common areas are filled with native trees, plants, walking trails, lakes and wildlife. These areas also enhance our property values and quality of life.
Grounds Committee Members
· Make recommendations to the HOA Board on common areas in need of repairs or enhancements. They walk our community to check for damaged sprinklers, dead plants, out-of-place pavers and tree debris.
· Make recommendations for beautification projects including but not limited to the installation of flower beds, trees and benches.
· Judge and select a winner from each of the four sections for the “Yard of the Month” award. For inspiration, photos of previous winners are in Community/Monthly Newsletters. Winners also receive a certificate to use at a local nursery. Residents are eligible for this award once every twelve (12) months.
· Maintain the doggie poop bags on the lake trails.
· Landscape maintenance is performed by 3rd party vendors, not by the Grounds Committee.
· This committee does not issue citations for deed restrictions violations. Please report those infractions to Graham Management.
A Message to Homeowners We ask WWL homeowners to be active participants and help keep our community clean and safe by picking up trash and debris.
If you are interested in running for a board position, contact email@example.com
Lake Trails Committee
Please click here for the Lakes Trails Committee FAQ.
Click here to contact committee. The Safety Committee was formed in 2022 to research and evaluate security solutions to be implemented throughout the community.
Click here to contact the committee. The Women's Club of Woodwind Lakes, formed in March 2004, is open to all female residents of Woodwind Lakes. The purpose of the club is to provide a fun social environment for members to meet other residents as well as a venue for interesting programs and field trips. The club also contributes to local charities, hosts neighborhood events and assists with neighborhood projects or other needs. Meetings are held September through May, typically the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m.
START A CLUB!
Community clubs are a great way to get to know your neighbors and build a community. If you have an idea for a club, just let us know and we'll post the information to this page. You can contact us by clicking here.
Woodwind Lakes HOA