July 4th Celebration
WWL Annual July 4 Celebration (bubbles, Snowcones, trinkets/toys for all kids, parade, lunch, dessert, fellowship, possibly pool time). When: Sunday, July 4 at 11:30am. Where: WWL Family Pool 9015 Woodwind Lakes Drive.
11:30am: Line up for Parade Route
12pm: Parade begins
1pm: Free Hot Dog Lunch, snowcones, watermelon & Free Desserts are served to all
Pool time or sprinkler play for anyone needing to cool off! Bubble machine, too!
1. Flat hose sprinklers to borrow
2. Person to help cut and bag watermelon.
3. Persons to watch trinkets and watermelon tables
4. Cars, trucks, wagons, bikes, strollers decorated to participate in parade
5. Strong people and people with trucks to help move tables and chairs from pavilion to family pool at 10am on July 4. (And move them back after)
Please contact Ann Tatum at email@example.com if you can volunteer, participate, or help in any way. She is working like crazy to make it a wonderful day for everyone in WWL!
Monthly HOA Meetings
Our Woodwind Lakes HOA meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of every month (beginning in March 2020) at the Windfern MUD building at Gessner at Mauna Loa. The meetings start at 5:30 PM sharp. We start at this time to be able to discuss important topics and issues to our community. We realize this early time does not work for many residents for a variety of reasons, but at around 6:45 PM we have 15 minutes of “open discussion” for any resident wishing to address the HOA Board. If you are not able to attend the meetings the meeting notes are posted on our website.